BLOGGER, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE aah the neverending satisfaction.
Blogger.com is a blogging site where you can express your feelings or ideas that can be seen throughout the world. Sometimes my head is blank, not being able to think about a single idea or article to talk about. Blogger simply is like an empty piece of paper that you can write on with different possibilities that you might think of. Whati like about blogger is that you can put pictures, videos, etc that you want to share to your friends, family, if you're a star, your fans.
Facebook.com or just merely Fb.com is another social networking site that lets you connect with the people around the world. It was made by Mark Zuckerberg. And obviously he is making alot of money out of facebook. But I heard that he paid $8 M for FACEBOOK.COM to be FB.com.
I am a newbie to twitter but i am enjoying it as well. Its like a massive chatbox with people following each other. You can tweet, retweet, mention, etc. It's fun once you know the ropes of it.
Ahh my fulltime favorite, YOUTUBE. I never get tires watching videos and i have more than 1000 favorites. I also have a channel in youtube, Majaglitter. I have subscribed to many youtubers also, and my favorite youtubers are:
Michelle Phan, Xsparkage, Meganheartsmakeup, Sunnishinee, Raywilliamjohnson, tjw1963, temptalia, MissChevous, Spricket24, and alot more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment