I'll try to decipher some of the verses in her song, reading between the lines:
""There's nothin wrong with lovin who you are"(1)
She said, "'cause he made you perfect, babe"(2)
"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,"(3)
(1) It's not wrong to love yourself
(2) God made you perfect, so be proud of it.
(3) Looking forward to tomorrow, will help you be successful in what you are planning to do.
"I'm beautiful in my way(1)
'Cause God makes no mistakes(2)I'm on the right track baby(3)
I was born this way(4)
Don't hide yourself in regret(5)
Just love yourself and you're set(6)
I'm on the right track baby(7)
I was born this way"(8)
(1) I'm beautiful just the way I am
(2) God's perfect
(3) I'm on my own way
(4) I have always been this way
(5) Don't regret what you've done but consider it as an obstacle tackled
(6) Accept who you are
(7) I'm on my way
(8) I have always been this way
Being proud of who you are/ accepting who you are is always a positive attitude towards yourself and also to others.

0 comments:
Post a Comment